You have a talent for juggling project plans, deadlines and work agile and never lose sight of the result? Then we are looking for you as a Trainee Digital (m/f/d) in Project Management for our Hamburg or Cologne location.
Fork is an agency for digital side of life. We create special experiences that win hearts and minds by developing customized systems that grow with our clients. We're looking for talented and personable Forkies - women, men, and all gender stars in between or beyond - to develop exciting projects together
What you bring to the table
- A degree in communication sciences, economics - preferably with a focus on marketing/media - or comparable training
- Initial practical experience in managing digital projects in the areas of digital products, online marketing and social media or e-commerce through internships, working student jobs
- Passion and efficiency in managing projects and project teams, also in agile processes from SCRUM to KANBAN or something in between
- Organizational talent as well as a certain routine in handling a wide range of expectations
- Desire to advise and develop a customer together with colleagues
- Enthusiasm, independence and the will to develop and drive new ideas in an interdisciplinary team
- A structured and solution-oriented way of working
- Good written and spoken English
What you can expect
- Work in an owner-managed agency group with flat hierarchies and plenty of creative freedom
- Collaboration with our strong interdisciplinary team of consultants, strategists, designers, UX designers and developers
- Varied customer projects from the digital world
- Continuing education through our internal "Mission Management" program
- A great team with a very high quality standard that welcomes you with open arms
- A working environment adapted to the new world of work with individual home office and office options as well as flexible working hours
- Apples in all variations: MacBook, iPhone and apple spritzer
Why we are the best choice
Because with us you are allowed to be exactly who you are. Diversity makes us what we are and what we can rightly be proud of. In addition to flexible working time models, agile working methods and integrated projects, you can expect an extensive range of training opportunities and managers who see eye-to-eye with you.
Become part of our owner-managed agency group now and reinvent communication beyond the beaten track together with us.