To strengthen our creative team, we are looking for a conceptual copywriter (m/f/d) at our Hamburg location.
What you bring to the table
- A degree, an unfinished degree or no degree at all. Or an apprenticeship at the Hamburg School of Ideas. Or just talent.
- At least three years of professional experienceAn interest in interdisciplinary projects (digital, event, PR, content, after-work beer).
- A creative streak for clever copies, and exciting stories with which you bring ideas precisely to the point.
- Experience in the development and implementation of outstanding campaigns.
- Courage and enthusiasm
What you can expect
- Work in integrated project teams
- A lot of freedom, which allows you to work independently and on your own account
- A strong, open, colorful and interdisciplinary team of consultants, strategists, designers, UX designers and developers
- A realistic and changeable work model with individual home office and office options, flexible working hours - explicitly WITHOUT night shift and weekend mentality!
- Further training via our internal "Mission Management" program
- Serious room for creativity and flat hierarchies in an owner-managed agency
Why we are the best choiceBecause with us, you are allowed to be exactly who you are. Diversity makes us who we are and what we can rightly be proud of. In addition to flexible working time models, agile working methods and integrated projects, you can expect an extensive range of further training opportunities and managers who see eye-to-eye with you.
Become part of our owner-managed agency group now and reinvent communication beyond the beaten track together with us.