You have a talent for juggling project plans, deadlines and different requirements in a waterfall or agile way and never lose sight of the result, speak the language of the creative as well as the language of the developer and are a valued contact person for every customer due to your charismatic and binding appearance? Then we are looking for you as Project Manager for our Hamburg location.
Fork is an agency for the digital side of life. We create special experiences that win hearts and minds by developing custom systems that grow with our clients. We are looking for talented and personable Forkies - women, men, and all gender stars in between or beyond - to develop exciting projects together.
What you bring to the table
- Completed studies in the field of communication sciences, economics - preferably with a focus on marketing/media - or comparable education.
- At least three years of experience in managing digital projects from the areas of digital products, online marketing and social media or e-commerce through internships, working student jobs or previous other employments
- Passion and efficiency in managing projects and project teams, including agile processes from SCRUM to KANBAN or somewhere in between
- Organizational talent as well as a certain routine in handling a wide range of expectation
- Desire to advise and develop a customer together with colleagues
- Enthusiasm, independence, personal responsibility and the will to develop and drive new ideas in an interdisciplinary team
- A structured and solution-oriented way of working
- Very good skills in written and spoken English
What you can expect
- Work in an owner-managed agency group with flat hierarchies and plenty of creative freedom
- Collaboration with our strong interdisciplinary team of consultants, strategists, designers, UX designers and developers
- Varied customer projects from the digital world
- Continuing education through our internal "Mission Management" program
- A great team with a very high quality standard that welcomes you with open arms
- A working environment adapted to the new world of work with individual home office and office options as well as flexible working hours
- Apples in all variations: MacBook, iPhone and apple spritzer
- Flexible working time models, agile working methods and a relaxed working atmosphere
Why we are the best choice
Because with us, you can be exactly who you are. Diversity makes us what we are and what we can rightly be proud of. We keep hierarchies as flat as possible and employ you according to your skills. You can learn from experienced colleagues but also 'on the job' on exciting projects; of course also in the context of various training programs.
Become part of our owner-managed agency group now and reinvent communication beyond the beaten track together with us.