Are you looking for creative and challenging projects? Then you are just the right person to join our team as an experienced full stack developer (m/f/d) at one of our locations in Cologne, Berlin or Hamburg.
Fork is an agency for the digital side of life. We create special experiences that win hearts and minds by developing custom systems that grow with our clients. We are looking for talented and personable Forkies - women, men, and all gender in between or beyond - to develop exciting projects together.
What you bring to the table
Successfully completed studies in the field of IT or comparable professional education with appropriate further training and practical experience in software development
You are experienced in working with PHP and API frameworks like Yii, Symfony, Laravel or Node.js
You have experience working with Linux, server administration and possibly even Docker
Ideally, you have experience working with modern JS frameworks like React, Vue.js or Angular
Nice to have: Additional experience with PHP CMS like Craft CMS or Drupal
You have an agile mindset and understanding of clean code and object-oriented programming
Passion for current web technologies
Enthusiasm, independence and the will to develop and drive new ideas as part of an innovative team
A structured and solution-oriented way of working
What you can expect
- Conception and development of maintainable software architectures in a team, based on current web standards
- Identifying and driving optimization potential in projects and processes
- Working in an interdisciplinary environment
- Flexibility and freedom for your further development and own ideas
- Flexible working is a common practice for us
- Transparent company communication and open feedback culture
- Exposure to forward-thinking technologies and methodologies that are continuously integrated into our dev stack
- A lot of humor, empathy and good taste in music
- Regular team events
Why we are the best choice
Because with us, you're allowed to be exactly who you are. Diversity makes us what we are and what we can legitimately be proud of as Agency of the Year. In addition to flexible working time models, agile working methods and integrated projects, you can expect an extensive range of further training opportunities and managers who see eye-to-eye with you.
Become part of our owner-managed agency group now and reinvent communication beyond the beaten track together with us.